Friday, December 6, 2013

Your turn.

I would like to try a project that I've always wanted to do. I would really like to make a collection of original stories from individuals. I would like to publish on this blog the hardest thing you've ever been through, the thing you grew from the most, or even your darkest secret. The post will be completely anonymous, and your story will not have an author. I will post my own as well. I think one of the most beautiful things in the world is people at their lowest. I love people at their most vulnerable. That's when you truly get to know someone. I will be back to posting my usual blog posts! This isn't the only thing I'll ever post. However, I would like to sum them all up together in a folder and post them as an availability for people to read. To send me your story, contact me at carolinebbriggs@gmail.com 
The most inspiring story will recieve a $25 gift card of your choice. 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment